Apply for a career with TRN Staffing today! Are you an experienced staffing professional or do you want to put your talents to work in a new, exciting and growing industry?
If so, a career with The Reserves Network may be a good fit for you. We are always seeking career-minded, ambitious, goal-oriented individuals to join our team.
Below is a list of current job opportunities available with TRN! You can contact our Human Resources Department for all job inquiries or future employment consideration by emailing your resume to hr@TRNstaffing.com
Current Job Opportunities with TRN:
Human Resources Coordinator
Fairview Park, OH
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Coordinator to work in our Corporate Headquarters in Fairview Park, Ohio. Our ideal candidate is someone who takes pride in their work, has a high attention to detail and is flexible and adaptable to our changing needs. The Reserves Network is a leading provider of staffing services for the Office, Industrial, Professional and Technical markets. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements. Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, the provider of “Total Staffing Solutions” has won multiple honors for outstanding sales growth and management excellence. The Reserves Network works with over 1,000 active customers in a multitude of industries, and places nearly 20,000 employees annually at more than 40 operating locations throughout Ohio, Illinois, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
- This position provides administrative support to the Human Resources Director with the day-to-day functions of the department
- Update employee records, create new files and process paperwork for new hires, terminations and status changes
- Full responsibility for all filing and employee record management
- Employee verifications
- Cover the reception area for up to 2 hours everyday
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Health and Wellness Program
- Assist in the administration of employee benefits
- Compile basic reports and assist in more complex reporting
- Basic administration of FMLA
- Perform audits
- Assist Training Department in tracking and grading of assignments
- Assist in preparing correspondence to candidates, sending assessments, and follow-up letters
- All other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2 years Human Resources experience required
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- Must be able to maintain strict levels of confidentiality and ethical standards
- Must be dependable
- Must be able to prioritize and plan activities based on importance. Must be able to adapt too quickly to changing situations. Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Must be organized, accurate and have a very high attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with little oversight
- Must have knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Human Resources Coordinator – 35 hours per week, M - F, Schedule is flexible and can be discussed during interview process, additional hours when needed
As a Human Resources Coordinator with The Reserves Network, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Base salary
- Health, vision, dental coverage and many other benefits
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Robust PTO plan
- Personalized training and development program and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
If interested please send resume to: email@example.com
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.