Apply for a career with TRN Staffing today! Are you an experienced staffing professional or do you want to put your talents to work in a new, exciting and growing industry?
If so, a career with The Reserves Network may be a good fit for you. We are always seeking career-minded, ambitious, goal-oriented individuals to join our team.
Below is a list of current job opportunities available with TRN! You can contact our Human Resources Department for all job inquiries or future employment consideration by emailing your resume to hr@TRNstaffing.com
Current Job Opportunities with TRN:
Oak Lawn, IL
Don’t pass up this opportunity for a great new career with a top notch staffing agency. We are currently seeking an On-site Supervisor to help us to maintain our commitment to excellence as we continue to grow. The Reserves Network is a leading provider of staffing services for the Office, Industrial, Professional and Technical markets. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements. Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, the provider of “Total Staffing Solutions” has won multiple honors for outstanding sales growth and management excellence. The Reserves Network works with over 1,000 active customers in a multitude of industries, and places nearly 20,000 employees annually at more than 40 operating locations throughout Ohio, Illinois, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
In this position, you will serve a loyal, long-term customer on-site. There is a need for an effective communicator, someone who is able to stimulate and motivate others while being aware of and responsive to their needs and concerns. The person in this position must be friendly and genuinely interested in the business, agenda, and needs of others, including the company and its management. A faster-than-average pace will be the norm for this position.
This person will partner with the Regional On-Site Manager to deliver superior service to the customer by fulfilling the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with the customers HR contacts to meet all staffing needs.
- Walk the production floor several times daily to interact with supervisors and employees.
- Meet with supervisors to review employee performance.
- Audit filled orders for temporary employees to ensure that branch teams are following procedures.
- Evaluate employee turnover looking for patterns and opportunities to improve.
- Check-in new temporary employees. Take temporary employee call-offs and communicate to the appropriate parties.
- Participate in client onboarding process of all temporary employees to provide an understanding of client's procedures, systems and work environment as well as TRN's policies and procedures.
- Maintain records and provide accurate documentation.
- Meet with client and branch office, as needed, to address and resolve any concerns.
- Develop/maintain quality standards for temporary employees. Coach/counsel temporary employees, evaluate their performance, conduct and terminate employees as appropriate.
- Utilize standard procedures to maintain the quality of service.
- Be proactive in problem solving. Continually search for process improvement opportunities.
- Compile and review results of client surveys and implement corrective action as necessary.
- Act as primary liaison between client and TRN office and provide feedback on temporary employee performance to both parties.
- Prepare and provide reporting as requested by TRN and client management
- Minimum High School Diploma received.
- 2 or 4 year college degree or equivalent business experience preferred.
- Strong communication and organization skills required.
- Intermediate knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
As an On-site Supervisor with The Reserves Network, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. We are also committed to our employees’ professional development and will provide you with ongoing training as well as opportunities for advancement. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Base salary, plus profit sharing
- Health, vision, dental coverage and many other benefits
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Robust PTO plan
- Personalized training and development program and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.