Schaumburg, IL 60173
Mark/Ryan Associates is a full-service staffing agency that is a division of The Reserves Network, specializing in placing accounting, finance and office professionals. Right now we have an opening for a Full-desk Recruiter in Chicagoland. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and ambitious professional to start their career in the sales field with a human resources focus.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop overall recruiting strategies and responsible for all aspects of the candidate generation process to including: sourcing candidates, conducting phone/in-person interviews, and working with other recruiters as a consultant to establish strategies for their specific openings.
- Responsible for new business generation and marketing efforts on a daily basis, as well as handle account management of clients.
- Interviews applicants and refer qualified candidates to appropriate department supervisor or account manager for review.
- Works with account manager to handle logistics of interview process, prepare offers and negotiates various aspects of offer with candidates.
- May perform follow-up as appropriate including reference checks, new hire paperwork, and orientation or other associated onboarding activities.
- Manage their active contingent workforce on assignment, including maintaining open dialogue/conversation re: performance.
- Responsible for data entry, maintenance and documentation in applicant tracking system database.
- Bachelors degree preferred or relevant experience
- 1+ year of experience in a sales or marketing environment, ideally client facing
- Strong work ethic and time management skills.
- Must be able to communicate both orally and written in a clear, concise and effective manner
- Able to work independently as well as part of a cohesive team
- Driven to meet and exceed established metrics and benchmarks
- Enjoys a competitive and fun environment
As a Recruiter, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Base salary plus commission structure
- Health, vision, and dental coverage, and many other benefits
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Robust PTO plan
- Personalized training and development and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
If interested please send resume to: email@example.com
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a leading provider of staffing services for the Office, Industrial, Professional and Technical markets. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements. Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, the provider of “Total Staffing Solutions” has won multiple honors for outstanding sales growth and management excellence. The Reserves Network works with over 1,000 active customers in a multitude of industries, and places nearly 20,000 employees annually at more than 40 operating locations throughout Ohio, Illinois, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.