Apply for a career with TRN Staffing today! Are you an experienced staffing professional or do you want to put your talents to work in a new, exciting and growing industry?
If so, a career with The Reserves Network may be a good fit for you. We are always seeking career-minded, ambitious, goal-oriented individuals to join our team.
Below is a list of current job opportunities available with TRN! You can contact our Human Resources Department for all job inquiries or future employment consideration by emailing your resume to hr@TRNstaffing.com
Current Job Opportunities with TRN:
Fairview Park, OH
Don't pass up this opportunity for a great new career with a top notch staffing agency. We are currently seeking a Recruiting Specialist to help us maintain our commitment to excellence as we continue to grow. The Reserves Network is a leading provider of staffing services for the Office, Industrial, Professional and Technical markets. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements. Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, the provider of "Total Staffing Solutions" has won multiple honors for outstanding sales growth and management excellence. The Reserves Network works with over 1,000 active customers in a multitude of industries, and places nearly 20,000 employees annually at more than 40 operating locations throughout Ohio, Illinois, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
The Recruiting Specialist will be recruiting internally for The Reserves Network's branches and headquarter employees:
- Develop and execute proactive recruitment strategies in order to source and attract top talent.
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process from opening of a requisition to close.
- Identify and recommend solutions to address challenges and/or opportunities and to streamline and improve recruiting processes.
- Partner with all levels of management to understand specific hiring needs and ideal candidate qualities.
- Develop, document and execute effective sourcing strategies designed to recruit both high volume and hard to fill positions.
- Perform direct sourcing activities. Review resumes for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Identify, contact and network with targeted candidates in order to build pipelines.
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Phone Screen candidates and perform in-person interviews with local candidates.
- Gather feedback on interviewed candidates and support Hiring Managers in decision making.
- Manage and coordinate candidate communication and correspondence.
- Produce regular status reports for senior management and Hiring Managers.
- Manage background check process for internal staff candidates.
- Administer, interpret, and provide guidance on Predictive Index assessments.
- 2-5 years of full cycle recruiting
- Strong communication, organization and prioritizing skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- College degree required
As a Recruiting Specialist with The Reserves Network, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. We are also committed to our employees’ professional development and will provide you with ongoing training as well as opportunities for advancement. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Base salary plus bonus opportunities
- Health, vision, and dental coverage, as well as many other great benefits
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Robust PTO plan
- Personalized training and development program and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
If interested please send resume to: email@example.com
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.