Apply for a career with TRN Staffing today! Are you an experienced staffing professional or do you want to put your talents to work in a new, exciting and growing industry?
If so, a career with The Reserves Network may be a good fit for you. We are always seeking career-minded, ambitious, goal-oriented individuals to join our team.
Below is a list of current job opportunities available with TRN! You can contact our Human Resources Department for all job inquiries or future employment consideration by emailing your resume to hr@TRNstaffing.com
Current Job Opportunities with TRN:
Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Fairview Park, OH 44126
Don’t pass up this opportunity for a great new career with a superior staffing company. We are currently seeking a Accounts Receivable Coordinator to help us to maintain our commitment to excellence as we continue to grow. If you want to work with a thriving company and have the drive to succeed then we want to talk to you!
In the Accounts Receivable Coordinator role you would responsible for supporting our internal and external customers through all aspects of credit and collection management. This position’s main functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Review and manage all credit approvals and limits for new customers as well as returning customers via Dun & Bradstreet.
- Oversee and manage all collection activity by reviewing aging reports and working with management to reconcile accounts.
- Make collection calls as needed in order to acquire payments.
- Resolve customer account issues including past due invoices to assure timely payments.
- Prepare monthly reports pertaining to collection trends and bad debt accrual.
- Post daily cash receipts.
- Train all newly hired branch employees of corporate credit and collection policies and updates procedure manuals as needed.
- Maintains quality relationships with branch managers, account executives and Vice Presidents. Involves Vice Presidents when possible and keep them informed of issues at all times.
- 2 to 4 year degree preferred or relevant experience.
- Must be able to communicate both orally and written in a clear, concise and effective manner.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Exceptional organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Advanced knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to learn our accounting software.
As a Accounts Receivable Coordinator with The Reserves Network, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, and dental coverage, and many other benefits
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Robust PTO plan
- Personalized training and development and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
If interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a leading provider of staffing services for the Office, Industrial, Professional, Technical and Healthcare markets. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements. Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, the provider of “Total Staffing Solutions” has won multiple honors for outstanding sales growth and management excellence. The Reserves Network works with over 1,000 active customers in a multitude of industries, and places nearly 20,000 employees annually at more than 40 operating locations throughout Ohio, Illinois, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.