Direct Hire Recruiter
Charlotte, NC 28273
Don’t pass up this opportunity for a great new career with a top notch staffing agency. We are currently seeking a Direct Hire Recruiter to help us to maintain our commitment to excellence as we continue to grow. The Reserves Network is a leading provider of staffing services for the Office, Industrial, Professional and Technical markets. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements. Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, the provider of “Total Staffing Solutions” has won multiple honors for outstanding sales growth and management excellence. The Reserves Network works with over 1,000 active customers in a multitude of industries, and places nearly 20,000 employees annually at more than 40 operating locations throughout Ohio, Illinois, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
In this position, you will join a tight-knit team that serves loyal, long-term customers and builds established business relationships. There is a need for an effective communicator, someone who is able to stimulate and motivate others while being aware of and responsive to their needs and concerns. The person in this position must be friendly and genuinely interested in the business, agenda, and needs of others, including the company, its management, the team, the company's customers, or all of the above. A faster-than-average pace will be the norm for this position.
- Source & recruit target profiles through the use of various tools such as our Avionte database, managing job postings, direct search, LinkedIn, public job-boards such as Monster & CareerBuilder, generating candidate referrals, attending networking events and passive candidate recruiting
- Screen & Interview potential candidates, qualify them, and match them with the needs of our clients
- Negotiate and establish contractual/recruiting agreements with clients
- Qualify client job orders and establish plan to placement
- 1-3 years experience in recruiting, preferably in staffing.
- Interest and/or experience in recruiting employees at various skill levels.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal (required)
As a Direct Hire Recruiter, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. We are also committed to our employees’ professional development and will provide you with ongoing training as well as opportunities for advancement. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Base salary plus commissions
- Health, vision, dental, and many other benefits
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Robust PTO plan
- Personalized training and development program and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
If interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.