Human Resources Specialist
Cleveland, OH 44126
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Specialist to work in our Corporate Headquarters in Fairview Park, Ohio. Our ideal candidate is someone who takes pride in their work, has a high attention to detail and is flexible and adaptable to our changing needs. We want someone who is looking to learn and grow in this position. If you want to work with a thriving company and have the drive to succeed then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a warm friendly person to be our first point of contact for all Human Resources requests. The Human Resources Specialist will assist with the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Department. This position is responsible for assisting with the departmental initiatives and includes specific duties as listed below. While this role will receive some guidance and direction, the Specialist must be able to work independently. This position’s main functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains HR record keeping system, including entering new employee information, processing hires and terminations, updating payroll and title changes
- Full responsibility for all filing and employee record management
- Administration of employee benefits including communicating benefit information to staff members, reporting, auditing and approving invoices, file feeds to vendors, open enrollment administration, etc.
- Compile basic reports and assist in more complex reporting
- Full administration of FMLA for both our internal staff and our contingent workforce
- Prepare all correspondence as needed
- Auditing and special projects as needed
- Able to provide accurate explanations of all policies and procedures
- A minimum of 2 years Human Resources experience required with experience in benefit, FMLA administration and employee relations experience
- Must be able to maintain strict levels of confidentiality and ethical standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be approachable, friendly, trustworthy and helpful to all staff members
- Ability to prioritize and plan activities based on importance. Must be able to adapt quickly to changing situations and able to work well under pressure
- Extremely well organized, accurate and have a very high attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with little oversight
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and ability to learn our internal software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Has the ability to provide through information and follow up to all levels of staff
As a Human Resources Specialist with The Reserves Network, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Health, vision, dental, and many other benefits
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Robust PTO plan
- Personalized training and development and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
If interested please send resume to: email@example.com
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a leading provider of staffing services for the Office, Industrial, Professional, Technical and Healthcare markets. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements. Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, the provider of “Total Staffing Solutions” has won multiple honors for outstanding sales growth and management excellence. The Reserves Network works with over 1,000 active customers in a multitude of industries, and places nearly 20,000 employees annually at more than 40 operating locations throughout Ohio, Illinois, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.