New Business Development Specialist-Team1Medical
Houston, TX 53214
Sales Professionals- don’t pass up this opportunity for a great new career with a superior staffing company, Team1Medical-an affiliate of The Reserves Network. We are currently seeking an Account Executive to help us to maintain our commitment to excellence as we continue to grow. If you want to work with a thriving company and have the drive to succeed then we want to talk to you!
This position’s main functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Identifies, solicits and closes new business and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
- Develop, maintain and increase client relationships in assigned territory by developing a strategic sales plan and targeting prospective clients.
- Evaluate and determine client needs and plan of action to offer staffing solutions.
- Perform marketing calls, both in-person and by telephone, to set and complete weekly appointments.
- Provide customized information for proposal generation; close new business.
- Maintains communication with existing clients to ensure client satisfaction.
- Sell Team1Medical’s full product life cycle of services by keeping current customers informed about all available services.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the assigned market and competition
- Minimum of 2 years outside sales experience, preferably in a B2B capacity in a service industry.
- Staffing industry experience strongly preferred.
- Energetic, self-starter with a proven track records of achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Must be able to communicate both orally and written in a clear, concise and effective manner.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Exceptional organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Must be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner in all situations.
- Intermediate knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to learn our staffing and recruiting software.
As an Account Executive with Team1Medical-an affiliate of The Reserves Network, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Base salary plus profit sharing
- Health, vision, and dental coverage, and many other benefits
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Robust PTO plan
- Personalized training and development and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
If interested please send resume to: email@example.com
Our story began in 1987 when Anne Flournoy founded ExecuTemp Personnel Services. Anne’s vision was to build a company based on being the BEST AT WHAT WE DO through hard work, dedication, education, and exemplary customer service to our customers and candidates.
This vision became a reality! The result was a broader range of services offered to our customers that include direct hire and temp-to-hire in various disciplines, including office, accounting, and professional employment opportunities and staffing solutions in Houston, TX. To better reflect these services, ExecuTemp underwent a name change to ExecuTeam Staffing.
In 1995, after working with many healthcare clients and receiving requests for Allied health employees, Team1Medical Staffing was born and has become a thriving division of ExecuTeam.
In 2010, Anne Flournoy sold ExecuTeam Staffing and the company became an affiliate with The Reserves Network. Both companies worked together in various capacities for nearly 20 years. Just as ExecuTeam has become a trusted expert for providing professional staffing solutions, The Reserves Network adds the support of an industry-leading provider of office, industrial, professional and technical staffing services in multiple regions nationwide.
Now as an affiliate of The Reserves Network, ExecuTeam’s name and brand is as strong as ever. ExecuTeam continues to provide the same level of care and quality service it is known for but now adding a broader scope of services and the resources of a national industry leader!
Our core values are strong and our tenured core staff continuously represents these values by…
- Operating business and life with honesty and integrity
- Treating everyone with dignity and respect
- Having a team-driven environment that is positive, fun and professional
- Knowing that excellence is not an event…it’s a habit
Through the years, we have grown into an AWARD-WINNING STAFFING FIRM where talent meets talent to fulfill the employment needs of our clients and offering job seekers a wide range of opportunities from executive search to professional, procurement to HR, office support to customer service jobs in Houston, TX. We believe that the most productive investment is people…their dedication, talent, and initiative are the reflection and the driving force behind the success of any organization.
As ExecuTeam’s journey continues, its passion to employ people and to provide talent that will help companies be recognized as an “employer of choice” remains our purpose.
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a leading provider of staffing services for the Office, Industrial, Professional, Technical and Healthcare markets. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements. Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, the provider of “Total Staffing Solutions” has won multiple honors for outstanding sales growth and management excellence. The Reserves Network works with over 1,000 active customers in a multitude of industries, and places nearly 20,000 employees annually at more than 40 operating locations throughout Ohio, Illinois, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Virginia, Texas, Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.