Onsite Supervisor--2nd shift 5pm-1:30am
Mebane, NC 27302
Don’t pass up this opportunity for a great new career with a top-notch staffing agency. We are currently seeking a 2nd Shift Onsite Supervisor to help us to maintain our commitment to excellence as we continue to grow. The Reserves Network is a leading provider of staffing services for the Office, Industrial, Professional and Technical markets. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements. Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, the provider of “Total Staffing Solutions” has won multiple honors for outstanding sales growth and management excellence. The Reserves Network works with over 1,000 active customers in a multitude of industries and places nearly 20,000 employees annually at more than 40 operating locations throughout Ohio, Illinois, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.
- 2nd Shift hours will be 5pm-1:30am
- Work with department supervisors to develop long-term flexible staffing strategy and budget; alter strategy to meet changing requirements.
- Participate in production meetings to understand needs of client.
- Conduct weekly meetings with lead supervisors/assistants to share client’s needs and plan strategy.
- Fill orders for temporary employees. Evaluate employee skills and match employee to each assignment.
- Check-in new temporary employees. Take temporary employee call-offs and coordinate replacements.
- Request temporary employees for sub-contractor or any other services used and supervise their activities.
- Orient all temporary employees to client’s procedures, systems and work environment as well as The Reserve Network’s policies and procedures.
- Maintain records and process timesheets/invoices for all temporary employees.
- Meet with client and branch office, as needed, to address and resolve any concerns or billing discrepancies.
- Develop/maintain quality standards for temporary employees. Coach/counsel temporary employees, evaluate their performance, conduct performance reviews and terminate employees as appropriate.
- Develop specialized reports/questionnaires to determine the quality of service.
- Compile and review results of client surveys and implement corrective action as necessary.
- Act as primary liaison between client and The Reserves Network office and provide feedback on temporary employee performance to both parties.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual headcount reports for The Reserves Network and client management.
- Minimum of High School Diploma required.
- 2 or 4 year College Degree or equivalent business experience.
- Minimum of 6 months customer service/sales experience.
- Strong communication, organization and prioritizing skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel
As an Onsite Supervisor with The Reserves Network, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. We are also committed to our employees’ professional development and will provide you with ongoing training as well as opportunities for advancement. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Base salary plus profit sharing
- Health, vision, dental coverage, and many other benefits
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Robust PTO plan
- Personalized training and development program and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
If interested, please send resume to: email@example.com
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.