Apply for a career with TRN Staffing today! Are you an experienced staffing professional or do you want to put your talents to work in a new, exciting and growing industry?
If so, a career with The Reserves Network may be a good fit for you. We are always seeking career-minded, ambitious, goal-oriented individuals to join our team.
Below is a list of current job opportunities available with TRN! You can contact our Human Resources Department for all job inquiries or future employment consideration by emailing your resume to hr@TRNstaffing.com
Current Job Opportunities with TRN:
Cleveland, OH 44126
Don’t pass up this opportunity for a great new career with a top notch staffing agency. We are currently seeking a Payroll Coordinator out of our headquarters in Fairview Park, Ohio to help us to maintain our commitment to excellence as we continue to grow. The Reserves Network is a leading provider of staffing services for the Office, Industrial, Professional and Technical markets. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements. Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, the provider of “Total Staffing Solutions” has won multiple honors for outstanding sales growth and management excellence. TRN Staffing works with over 1,000 active customers in a multitude of industries, and places nearly 20,000 employees annually at more than 40 operating locations throughout Ohio, Illinois, Georgia, Kentucky, Indiana, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
- Process Temporary payroll. This includes checking for errors, verifying hours/pay rates and processing payroll for all branches.
- Issue cash advances and verify funds have been properly recovered
- Process child supports and garnishments of wages
- Process Year-End W-2 Forms
- Produce weekly Production Reports highlighting hours and gross profit
- Weekly New Hire Reports sent to State Departments
- All other Accounting/payroll duties as assigned
- Administer Time Card Audit
- Employment verification
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an office setting, preferably with payroll
As a Payroll Coordinator with TRN Staffing, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Base salary plus performance incentives
- Health, vision, dental coverage, health and wellness program and other benefits
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Robust PTO plan
- Personalized training and development program and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.