Apply for a career with TRN Staffing today! Are you an experienced staffing professional or do you want to put your talents to work in a new, exciting and growing industry?
If so, a career with The Reserves Network may be a good fit for you. We are always seeking career-minded, ambitious, goal-oriented individuals to join our team.
Below is a list of current job opportunities available with TRN! You can contact our Human Resources Department for all job inquiries or future employment consideration by emailing your resume to hr@TRNstaffing.com
Current Job Opportunities with TRN:
Winter Park, FL 32792
Don’t pass up this opportunity for a great new career with a superior staffing company. We are currently seeking a Recruiter (Staffing Supervisor) to help us to maintain our commitment to excellence as we continue to grow. The Reserves Network is a leading provider of staffing services for the Office, Industrial, Professional, Technical and Healthcare markets. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements. Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, the provider of “Total Staffing Solutions” has won multiple honors for outstanding sales growth and management excellence. The Reserves Network works with over 1,000 active customers in a multitude of industries, and places nearly 20,000 employees annually at more than 40 operating locations throughout Ohio, Illinois, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
In this position you would service our clients, employees and applicants. This position’s main functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Building a pipeline of candidates for clerical, light industrial, and professional positions. This will be accomplished through strategic sourcing strategies such as online searches, cold calls, networking, career fairs, etc.
- Helping others find careers by recruiting, screening, interviewing and hiring candidates.
- Conducting skills tests, background checks, employment verifications and drug screens.
- Must be able to work with large volumes of candidates in both blue and white collar categories and directly with the public.
- Must be comfortable marketing candidates to our clients as well as selling services.
- Ability to ensure that all compliance and regulatory items are met within the hiring process.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and changing environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- 2 to 4 year degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6 months customer service and recruiting experience.
- Must be able to communicate both orally and written in a clear, concise and effective manner.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Exceptional organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to learn our staffing and recruiting software.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Base salary plus profit sharing
- Health, vision, and dental coverage, and many other benefits
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Robust PTO plan
- Personalized training and development and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
If interested please send resume to: email@example.com
The Reserves Network and its affiliate