Apply for a career with TRN Staffing today! Are you an experienced staffing professional or do you want to put your talents to work in a new, exciting and growing industry?
If so, a career with The Reserves Network may be a good fit for you. We are always seeking career-minded, ambitious, goal-oriented individuals to join our team.
Below is a list of current job opportunities available with TRN! You can contact our Human Resources Department for all job inquiries or future employment consideration by emailing your resume to hr@TRNstaffing.com
Current Job Opportunities with TRN:
winter park, OH 44125
Don’t pass up this opportunity for a great new career with a top notch staffing agency. We are currently seeking a Recruiter (Staffing Supervisor) to help us to maintain our commitment to excellence as we continue to grow. The Reserves Network is a leading provider of staffing services for the Office, Industrial, Professional and Technical markets. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements. Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, the provider of “Total Staffing Solutions” has won multiple honors for outstanding sales growth and management excellence. The Reserves Network works with over 1,000 active customers in a multitude of industries, and places nearly 20,000 employees annually at more than 40 operating locations throughout Ohio, Illinois, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
In this position, you will join a tight-knit team that serves loyal, long-term customers and builds established business relationships. There is a need for an effective communicator, someone who is able to stimulate and motivate others while being aware of and responsive to their needs and concerns. The person in this position must be friendly and genuinely interested in the business, agenda, and needs of others, including the company, its management, the team, the company's customers, or all of the above. A faster-than-average pace will be the norm for this position.
- The major duties of this job involve connecting quickly with people in a poised, convincing, and enthusiastic way. The job requires team or collaborative work within the organization, and will be integral in bringing out the best in others.
- This job will require a strong sense of urgency, initiative, and drive to get things done correctly, with emphasis on working with and through people in the process. Understanding people well and using that understanding effectively in motivating and persuading others to act, will be an important aspect of the job.
- Many tasks in this job may entail selling, and/or may entail training others in some capacity. This job will involve controlling all aspects of tasks, from the initiation, through the process and through to completion.
- 2 to 4 year degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6 months customer service and recruiting experience.
- Strong communication, organization and prioritizing skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
As a Recruiter (Staffing Supervisor) with The Reserves Network, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. We are also committed to our employees’ professional development and will provide you with ongoing training as well as opportunities for advancement. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Base salary plus profit sharing
- Health, vision, and dental coverage, and many other benefits
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Robust PTO plan
- Personalized training and development program and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
If interested please send resume to: email@example.com
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.