Accountant (Fairview Park, OH)
Fairview Park, OH 44126 US
Accounting Professionals- don’t pass up this opportunity for a great new career with a superior staffing company. We are currently seeking an Accountant to help us to maintain our commitment to excellence as we continue to grow. If you want to work with a thriving company and have the drive to succeed then we want to talk to you!
In this position you would be involved in the day-to-day accounting operations touching a variety of AR/AP and General Accounting functions. This position’s main functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Be a team player and have the flexibility to work in AR/AP and the general accounting functions of the company
• Review and process all invoices and check requests for payment
• Verify all expense reports and process for payment
• Prepare monthly analysis of accounts
• Correspond to vendors and respond to inquire
• Process 1099’s at year end
• Verify and reconcile purchasing cards
• Assist with monthly financial statements
• Review and manage all credit approvals and limits for new customers as well as returning customers.
• Oversee and manage all collection activity by reviewing aging reports and working with management to reconcile accounts.
• Resolve customer account issues including past due invoices to assure timely payments.
• Prepare monthly reports pertaining to collection trends and bad debt accrual.
• Post daily cash receipts
• Research complex reconciliations issues and work closely with internal accounting teams as well and Sr. Leadership
• Prepare complex bank reconciliations and advise on the accounting for complex, non-standard transactions
• Complete month-end closing tasks and handle the processing and recording of all new financial activity
• Record journal entries, prepare invoicing and intercompany settlements
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in a general accounting position
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles, auditing processes & best practices, and local/state/federal accounting regulations
• Must be able to communicate both orally and written in a clear, concise and effective manner
• Strong problem solving abilities
• Exceptional organizational and prioritizing skills
• Must be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner in all situations
• Intermediate knowledge of computers and Microsoft office suite, Advanced Excel skills
• Must be able to learn our accounting software
As a Accounting professional with The Reserves Network, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
• Base salary
• Affordable Health Care Plans
• We pay 100% of the vision premium cost
• We pay 50% of the dental premium cost - Orthodontic coverage available
• 401(k) w/ company match (5%)
• Unlimited PTO
• Gym membership
• Personalized training and development and structured onboarding program
• Career development and advancement opportunities
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a leading provider of Staffing Services for the Office, Industrial, Professional, Technical and Healthcare markets. Founded in 1984, we operate in 40 states and have consistently grown year over year. We have been awarded the Best of Staffing both on the Client and Talent satisfaction surveys several years running. Along with being recognized as one of the largest staffing companies by Staffing Industry Analysts.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications