Assistant Branch Manager (Greensboro, NC)
Greensboro, NC 27407
Don’t pass up this opportunity for a great new career with a superior staffing company. We are currently seeking an Assistant Branch Manager to help us to maintain our commitment to excellence as we continue to grow. If you want to work with a thriving company and have the drive to succeed then we want to talk to you!
In this position you would assist the Branch Manager in day-to-day operations of the branch while creating a positive working environment for our staff, customers, contingent workforce and applicants. As well as service our clients, employees and applicants. This position’s main functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage, motivate, train and provide ongoing development to internal staff members.
- Generate an annual recruiting plan for the branch and adjust plan as needed.
- Communicate and service our customers. Perform quality calls and resolve any customer concerns.
- Build a pipeline of candidates for clerical, light industrial and professional positions. This will be accomplished through strategic sourcing strategies such as online searches, cold calls, networking, career fairs, etc.
- Helping others find careers by recruiting, screening, interviewing and hiring candidates.
- Must be able to work with large volumes of candidates in both blue and white collar categories and directly with the public.
- Must be comfortable marketing candidates to our clients as well as selling services.
- Ability to ensure that all compliance and regulatory items are met within the hiring process.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and changing environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Minimum of 2 year in a Sr. Recruiter/Asst. Manager position, and/or Customer Service Position.
- Must be able to communicate both orally and written in a clear, concise and effective manner.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Exceptional organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to learn our staffing and recruiting software.
As an Assistant Branch Manager with The Reserves Network, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Base salary plus profit sharing
- Health, vision, and dental coverage, and many other benefits
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Robust PTO plan
- Personalized training and development and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a leading provider of staffing services for the Office, Industrial, Professional, Technical and Healthcare markets. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements. Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, the provider of “Total Staffing Solutions” has won multiple honors for outstanding sales growth and management excellence. The Reserves Network works with over 1,000 active customers in a multitude of industries, and places nearly 20,000 employees annually at more than 40 operating locations throughout Ohio, Illinois, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.