Branch Manager (Houston)
Houston, TX 77040 US
Are you an experienced Staffing Manager looking for an opportunity to expand Business in the Houston Light Industrial Market? We have opened a new branch in Houston, TX 77040. There you would grow with our new branch while further developing your career path! We are currently seeking a Branch Manager to help us to maintain our commitment to excellence as we continue to expand. If you are motivated by helping others find new employment all while capitalizing on your earning potential, then we want to talk to you!
As a Branch Manager you will match top talent with our clients and build relationships in order to fulfill future needs. A day in the life a Manager, will include some of the following items:
- Manage, motivate, train, and provide ongoing development to internal staff members
- Meet or exceed branch goals through the development and execution of the branch business plan
- Create and maintain a recruiting plan utilizing various media and non-media resources
- Manage, maintain and further develop client relationships
- Sell The Reserve Network’s full product life cycle of services to new and existing clients
- Manage P&L of the branch. Must be able to report on all sales and operations
- Must be able to step in and provide support with the day-to-day operations of the branch which includes recruiting/sourcing, interviews, onboarding and updating ATS
- Ability to ensure that all compliance and regulatory items are met within the hiring process
- Ability to work in a fast pace and changing environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Minimum 2 years direct managerial experience with profit/loss responsibilities
- B2B sales experience preferred
- Recruiting, Human Resources or Customer Service experience preferred
- Must be able to communicate both orally and written in a clear, concise and effective manner
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Exceptional organizational and prioritizing skills
- Must be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner in all situations
- Intermediate knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to learn our staffing and recruiting software
As a Branch Manager with The Reserves Network, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Base salary plus commission
- Affordable Health Care Plans
- We pay 100% of the vision premium cost
- We pay 50% of the dental premium cost - Orthodontic coverage available
- 401(k) w/ company match (5%)
- Eligible for 15 days of PTO within first year
- Paid birthday - a day off for you to celebrate!
- Paid holidays
- Gym membership
- Employee Recognition program through Awardco
- Personalized training and development and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a leading provider of Staffing Services for the Office, Industrial, Professional, Technical and Healthcare markets. Founded in 1984, we operate in 12 states and have consistently grown year over year. We have been awarded the Best of Staffing both on the Client and Talent satisfaction surveys several years running. Along with being recognized as one of the largest staffing companies by Staffing Industry Analysts.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.