Mentor, OH 44060
Management Professionals- don’t pass up this opportunity for a great new career with a superior staffing company. We are currently seeking a Branch Manager to help us to maintain our commitment to excellence as we continue to grow. If you want to work with a thriving company and have the drive to succeed then we want to talk to you!
In this position you would oversee the day-to-day operations of the branch while creating a positive working environment for our staff, customers, temporary employees and applicants. This position’s main functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage, motivate, train and provide ongoing development to internal staff members.
- Meet or exceed branch goals through the development and execution of the branch business plan.
- Create and maintain a recruiting plan utilizing various media and non-media resources.
- Manage, maintain and further develop client relationships.
- Sell The Reserve Network’s full product life cycle of services to new and existing clients.
- Manage P&L of the branch. Must be able to report on all sales and operations.
- Must be able to step in and provide support with the day-to-day operations of the branch which includes: recruiting/sourcing, interviews, onboarding and updating ATS.
- Ability to ensure that all compliance and regulatory items are met within the hiring process.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and changing environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Minimum 2 years direct managerial experience with profit/loss responsibilities.
- B2B sales experience preferred.
- Recruiting, Human Resources or Customer Service experience preferred.
- Must be able to communicate both orally and written in a clear, concise and effective manner.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Exceptional organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Must be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner in all situations.
- Intermediate knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to learn our staffing and recruiting software.
As a Branch Manager with The Reserves Network, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Base salary plus profit sharing
- Health, vision, and dental coverage, and many other benefits
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Robust PTO plan
- Personalized training and development and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
If interested please send resume to: email@example.com
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a leading provider of staffing services for the Office, Industrial, Professional and Technical markets. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements. Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, the provider of “Total Staffing Solutions” has won multiple honors for outstanding sales growth and management excellence. The Reserves Network works with over 1,000 active customers in a multitude of industries, and places nearly 20,000 employees annually at more than 40 operating locations throughout Ohio, Illinois, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Texas and Connecticut.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.