Business Development Manager (Savannah)
Savannah, GA 31406 US
We care about our customers, the communities in which we operate and - of course – our team! That's why we offer uncapped commission opportunities, plus additional quarterly bonus opportunities, flexible PTO with a 401K matched at 5% and much more.
The Reserves Network is looking for highly motivated sales professional with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals to join our team as an Account Executive or Business Development Manager. As a sales executive, you will be responsible for generating new business by developing strong relationships with prospective clients. Primary responsibilities include outside sales activities such as networking, lead generation, client meetings, drip marketing campaigns, etc. You will be responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting leads, creating customized proposals to closing the business.
Why The Reserves Network?
Recently named one of the Top 100 Staffing Companies to work for in 2023, The Reserves Network provides high-quality staffing solutions across a wide range of industries nationwide. Veteran founded in 1984, we operate in 40 states and growing, helping businesses find the right talent for their open positions while providing job seekers with career opportunities that match their skills and experience.
Be a part of a stable and established company with historically strong performance and aggressive growth plans. TRN specializes in Industrial & Manufacturing, Office & Professional, Healthcare & Medical, Accounting & Finance, Information Technology, Engineering, Real Estate and Executive Search. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation plus great benefits including:
- Base salary plus unlimited commission
- Affordable healthcare plans including 100% paid vision insurance & 50% paid dental insurance including orthodontic coverage.
- 401k program with company matching of 5%
- Flexible time off program with sick time allocation
- Mileage & gym membership reimbursement
- Multiple tools and resources available to support your efforts including a personalized training and development program with a structured onboarding process
- Supportive sales team to collaborate and share ideas including a lead generator dedicated to your market
- Relaxed office environment with professional casual dress code
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Sales generation, development of leads and business development for an assigned regional area through social networking, cold calling, and telemarketing. Cross selling into other markets as directed by your clients is highly encouraged and commissioned accordingly.
- Qualify potential new business for territory and negotiate pricing and payment terms based on corporate guidelines.
- Sales planning and relationship building with internal and external customers
- Partner with Regional Director to implement marketing strategies for the territory
- Meet sales goals to meet and exceed metrics provided
- Report activity on a regular basis in our CRM system, Avionte Bold
• Minimum of 2 years outside sales experience, preferably in a B2B capacity in a service industry
• Staffing industry experience strongly preferred
• Energetic, self-starter with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales goals
• Must be able to communicate both orally and written in a clear, concise and effective manner
• Strong problem-solving abilities
• Must be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner in all situations
• Technology savvy to navigate through our various tools and systems
If you are a driven, results-oriented Business Development professional who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.