Business Development Manager (Tampa)
Tampa, FL 33609 US
Sales professionals-Are you looking for uncapped commission opportunities, plus additional quarterly and yearly bonus incentives? Then don’t pass up this opportunity for a great new career with a superior staffing company. We are currently seeking a Sales Executive to help us to maintain our commitment to excellence as we continue to grow. If you have the drive to succeed and grow, then we want to talk to you!
The Reserves Network is a leading provider of Staffing Services for the Office, Industrial, Professional, Technical and Healthcare markets. Founded in 1984, we operate in 12 states and have consistently grown year over year. We have been awarded the Best of Staffing both on the Client and Talent satisfaction surveys several years running. Along with being recognized as one of the largest staffing companies by Staffing Industry Analysts.
We provide our sales team with several tools to help them be successful in closing new business. Including but not limited to Zoom info., LinkedIn, Hunter I.O., the Tom Erb process, sales management software and multiple other lead generation tools.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting leads, creating customized proposals to closing the business. Our ideal candidate will:
- Identify, solicit and close new business and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects
- Develop, maintain and increase client relationships in assigned territory by developing a strategic sales plan and targeting prospective clients
- Maintain communication with existing clients to ensure satisfaction and to continue to sell the full product life cycle of services offered
- Perform marketing calls, both in-person and by telephone, to set and complete weekly appointments
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the assigned market and competition
- Effectively communicate with the branch team on customer requirements to successfully fill orders
- Minimum of 2 years outside sales experience, preferably in a B2B capacity in a service industry
- Staffing industry experience strongly preferred
- Energetic, self-starter with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Must be able to communicate both orally and written in a clear, concise and effective manner
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Must be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner in all situations
- Intermediate knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to learn our staffing and recruiting software
As a Sales Executive with The Reserves Network, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Base salary plus commission
- Affordable Health Care Plans
- We pay 100% of the vision premium cost
- We pay 50% of the dental premium cost - Orthodontic coverage available
- 401(k) w/ company match (5%)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid birthday - a day off for you to celebrate!
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Gym membership
- Employee Recognition program through Awardco
- Personalized training and development and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities