Call Center Representative (Fairview Park, OH)
Fairview Park, OH 44126
We are looking for an experienced Call Center Representative to work in our Corporate Headquarters in Fairview Park, Ohio. Our ideal candidate is someone who takes pride in their work, can work in a fast-paced environment and is flexible and adaptable to our changing needs. We want someone who is looking to learn and grow in this position. We are open to full time or part time candidates. If you want to work with a thriving company and have the drive to succeed, then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a candidate to be our first point of contact for all incoming calls to the company. The Representative will then either provide guidance to incoming callers or transfer to the correct branch for further assistance. This position’s main functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide superior customer service to incoming callers.
- Either assist the incoming caller with their inquiry or transfer them to the correct branch for further assistance.
- Calmly escalate heightened callers to the correct party.
- Properly update system with caller information.
- Work with the individual branches to ensure that their needs are met with the phone lines that are forwarded. Adjust as necessary.
- A minimum of 1-year customer service experience, preferably in a call center.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be a people person, approachable and professional.
- Must be dependable with excellent attendance record. Call center coverage is the utmost importance.
- Must be able to work in a very fast paced environment, able to handle multiple phone lines.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with little oversight.
- Ability to quickly learn our recruiting software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely.
As a Call Center Representative with The Reserves Network, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Health, vision, dental, and many other benefits (full time staff members)
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Robust PTO plan
- Personalized training and development and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a leading provider of Staffing Services for the Office, Industrial, Professional, Technical and Healthcare markets. Founded in 1984, we operate in 12 states and have consistently grown year over year. We have been awarded the Best of Staffing both on the Client and Talent satisfaction surveys several years running. Along with being recognized as one of the largest staffing companies by Staffing Industry Analysts.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.