Claims and Compliance Coordinator
Fairview Park, OH 44126
We are looking for an experienced Claims and Compliance Coordinator to work in our Corporate Headquarters in Fairview Park, Ohio. Our ideal candidate is someone who takes pride in their work, has a high attention to detail and is flexible and adaptable to our changing needs. We want someone who is looking to learn and grow in this position. If you want to work with a thriving company and have the drive to succeed then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a highly detailed candidate to be our first point of contact for all Unemployment Claims and audit our systems for errors as it relates to compliance. The Claims and Compliance Coordinator will assist with the day-to-day operations of the Risk Department. This position is responsible for assisting with the departmental initiatives and includes specific duties as listed below. While this role will receive some guidance and direction, the Coordinator must be able to work independently. This position’s main functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Receive and prioritize claims, questionnaires and other unemployment related requests and enter into the Equifax system.
- Conduct unemployment hearings both via phone and in person when needed. Arrange for branch staff to attend hearings and prepare them as necessary.
- Learn unemployment laws in the states that we function and maintain knowledge of changes in legislation.
- Educate and train branch office staff on relevant unemployment policies and procedures, as well as effective claims management.
- Review and enforce compliance standards and/or regulations imposed by federal, state, or local guidelines
- Audit I-9’s, e-verify, Background checks and drug screens by running various reports and communicate your findings.
- Provide the department assistance with Workers’ Compensation claims when needed. Work with the branch staff on Light Duty assignments as necessary.
- Serve as a back up to our front desk operations when needed.
- A minimum of 1-year unemployment and/or compliance experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be approachable, trustworthy and professional.
- Ability to prioritize and plan activities based on importance. Must be able to adapt quickly to changing situations and able to work well under pressure.
- Extremely well organized, accurate and have a very high attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with little oversight.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and ability to learn our internal software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Has the ability to provide thorough information and follow up to all levels of staff.
As a Claims and Compliance Coordinator with The Reserves Network, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Health, vision, dental, and many other benefits
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Robust PTO plan
- Personalized training and development and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
If interested please send resume to: email@example.com
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a leading provider of staffing services for the Office, Industrial, Professional, Technical and Healthcare markets. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements. Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, the provider of “Total Staffing Solutions” has won multiple honors for outstanding sales growth and management excellence. The Reserves Network works with over 1,000 active customers in a multitude of industries, and places nearly 20,000 employees annually at more than 40 operating locations throughout Ohio, Illinois, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.