Customer Care Coordinator (Fairview Park, OH)
Cleveland, OH 44126
We are looking for an experienced Customer Care Coordinator to work at our Corporate Headquarters in Fairview Park, Ohio. Our ideal candidate is someone who takes pride in their work, can work in a fast-paced environment and is flexible and adaptable to our changing needs. We want someone who is looking to learn and grow in this position. If you want to work with a thriving company and have the drive to succeed, then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a candidate to be our first point of contact for all incoming calls to the company. This position’s main functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide superior customer service to incoming callers.
- Lead and train the Call Center team on the most effective ways to handle incoming calls.
- Work with the individual branches to ensure that their needs are met with the phone lines that are forwarded.
- A minimum of 1-year customer service experience.
- Call center or hospitality experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be approachable, trustworthy, and professional.
- Must be able to work in a very fast paced environment, able to handle multiple phone lines.
- Ability to prioritize and plan activities based on importance. Must be able to adapt quickly to changing situations and able to work well under pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with little oversight.
- Ability to quickly learn our recruiting software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As a Customer Care Coordinator with The Reserves Network, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Health, vision, dental, and many other benefits
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Robust PTO plan
- Personalized training and development and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
If interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a leading provider of staffing services for the Office, Industrial, Professional, Technical and Healthcare markets. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services. Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, the provider of “Total Staffing Solutions” has won multiple honors for outstanding sales growth and management excellence. The Reserves Network works with over 1,000 active customers in a multitude of industries, and places nearly 20,000 employees annually at more than 40 operating locations throughout Ohio, Illinois, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Texas and Connecticut.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.