Direct Hire Recruiter
Cleveland, OH 44126
Don’t pass up this opportunity for a great new career with a superior staffing company. We are currently seeking a Direct Hire Recruiter to help us to maintain our commitment to excellence as we continue to grow. If you want to work with a thriving company and have uncapped commission opportunities, then we want to talk to you!
The Reserves Network is a leading provider of Staffing Services for the Office, Industrial, Professional, Technical and Healthcare markets. Founded in 1984, we operate in 12 states and have consistently grown year over year. We have been awarded the Best of Staffing both on the Client and Talent satisfaction surveys several years running. Along with being recognized as one of the largest staffing companies by Staffing Industry Analysts.
We provide our Recruiters with several tools to help them be successful in finding the best talent. Including but not limited to Zoom info, LinkedIn and access to several other job boards.
In this position, you will join a tight-knit team that serves loyal, long-term customers and builds established business relationships. As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for recruiting candidates, source & recruit target profiles through the use of various tools that we provide. This positions main functions include:
- Independently qualify job orders and develop and implement successful research strategies utilizing e-online resources to create a plan /recruiting strategy customized for each individual search.
- Screen & interview potential candidates, qualify them, and match them with the needs of our clients.
- Negotiate and establish contractual/recruiting agreements with clients.
- Responsible for business development activities to bring in new customers and job orders.
- Monitor candidate progress after hire to ensure they are successful in their new position.
- Maintain a pipeline of candidates in order to fill future needs and to present candidates in order to grow the business.
- 1-3 years experience in recruiting, preferably in staffing.
- Interest and/or experience in recruiting employees at various skill levels.
- Must be able to communicate both orally and written in a clear, concise and effective manner.
- Energetic, self-starter with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals.
- Must be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner in all situations.
- Intermediate knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to learn our staffing and recruiting software.
As a Direct Hire Recruiter, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. We are also committed to our employees’ professional development and will provide you with ongoing training as well as opportunities for advancement. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Base salary plus commissions
- Health, vision, dental, and many other benefits
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Robust PTO plan
- Personalized training and development program and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.