Finance Recruiter (Omaha)
Omaha, NE 68154 US
Don’t pass up this opportunity for a great new career with a superior staffing company. We are currently seeking a Hybrid Professional Recruiter to help us to maintain our commitment to excellence as we continue to grow. If you want to work with a thriving company and have the drive to succeed, then we want to talk to you!
In the Professional Recruiter role, you would service our clients, employees, and applicants. This position’s main functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Source and recruit active and passive candidates
• Review resumes and identify high caliber talent
• Partner with our Account Management team to match talent to client needs
• Work with large volumes of candidates in both Accounting & Finance categories
• Make cold calls to possible candidates
• Market competitive candidates to our clients
- Ability to commute to client’s work site for intake meetings (Omaha, NE)
- Two years of sales/recruiting experience preferred
- Must be able to communicate both orally and written in a clear, concise, and effective manner
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work both as a team and as an individual
- Highly Motivated and able to work in an ever-changing, dynamic environment
As a Recruiter with The Reserves Network, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Base salary plus commission
- Affordable Health Care Plans
- We pay 100% of the vision premium cost
- We pay 50% of the dental premium cost - Orthodontic coverage available
- 401(k) w/ company match (5%)
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym membership
- Personalized training and development and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a leading provider of Staffing Services for the Office, Industrial, Professional, Technical and Healthcare markets. Founded in 1984, we operate in 40 states and have consistently grown year over year. We have been awarded the Best of Staffing both on the Client and Talent satisfaction surveys several years running. Along with being recognized as one of the largest staffing companies by Staffing Industry Analysts.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.