IT Recruiter - Remote
Omaha, NE 68154 US
Don’t pass up this opportunity for a great new career with a superior staffing company. We are currently seeking an Remote Recruiter to help us to maintain our commitment to excellence as we continue to grow. If you want to work with a thriving company and have the drive to succeed, then we want to talk to you!
In the Recruiter role you would be responsible for the recruitment function, which consists of recruitment advertising, candidate screening/interviewing, and selection of staff to fill current or future client job opportunities.
- Source job candidates through cold calling, web postings, job boards, web mining, print ads, campus recruiting, technology conferences, soliciting referrals, social networking, reference contacts, etc.
- Conduct interviews according to division procedures, reviewing the applicant’s work information and determining the potential match with open job orders or future employment opportunities
- Develop strong relationships with the candidates and customers
- Ensure all candidate information is current and properly documented regarding qualifications, availability, preferences, etc.
- Backup Account Managers in their absence or whenever necessary
- Respond quickly to changing ideas, responsibilities, expectations, trends, strategies and other processes
- Attitude & Effort: Displays a willingness to learn, accepts coaching/feedback, and practices the effort/activity required to succeed
- Customer Satisfaction: Provides prompt, quality service to internal and external customers, creates effective working relationships and works to resolve issues effectively and professionally
- Teamwork/Cooperation: Builds relationships with co-workers and supervisors by helping others, and supporting what’s best for the team
- Other Skills: Carefully supervise the details and quality of your own work
- Must be able to occasionally visit the office
- High school education required- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred- a combination of education and relative experience will be considered
- Two years of sales/recruiting experience preferred
- Must be able to communicate both orally and written in a clear, concise, and effective manner
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work both as a team and as an individual
- Highly Motivated and able to work in an ever-changing, dynamic environment
As a Recruiter with The Reserves Network, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Base salary plus commission
- Affordable Health Care Plans
- We pay 100% of the vision premium cost
- We pay 50% of the dental premium cost - Orthodontic coverage available
- 401(k) w/ company match (5%)
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym membership
- Personalized training and development and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a leading provider of Staffing Services for the Office, Industrial, Professional, Technical and Healthcare markets. Founded in 1984, we operate in 40 states and have consistently grown year over year. We have been awarded the Best of Staffing both on the Client and Talent satisfaction surveys several years running. Along with being recognized as one of the largest staffing companies by Staffing Industry Analysts.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.