Onsite Supervisor (Shorewood IL)
Shorewood, IL 60404
Don’t pass up this opportunity for a great new career with a superior staffing company. We are currently seeking an On-Site Supervisor to help us to maintain our commitment to excellence as we continue to grow. If you want to work with a thriving company and have the drive to succeed then we want to talk to you! With a history going back over 135 years our customer is one of the largest and most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world .
As an On-Site Supervisor you would serve a loyal, long-term customer on-site at their location. This position’s main functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with department supervisors to develop long-term flexible staffing strategies and budget; alter strategy to meet changing requirements.
- Participate in production meetings to understand needs of the client.
- Conduct weekly meetings with lead supervisors/assistants to share client’s needs and plan strategy.
- Building a pipeline of candidates for this client to work at their location. This will be accomplished through strategic sourcing strategies such as online searches, cold calls, networking, career fairs, etc.
- Check-in our contingent workforce. Review call-offs and coordinate replacements.
- Orient contingent workforce to the client’s procedures, systems and work environment as well as The Reserve Network’s policies and procedures.
- Maintain records and process timesheets/invoices for contingent workforce.
- Develop/maintain quality standards for our workforce. Coach/counsel employees, evaluate their performance, conduct performance reviews and terminate employees as appropriate.
- Develop specialized reports/questionnaires to determine the quality of service and take corrective action as necessary.
- Act as primary liaison between client and The Reserves Network office and provide feedback on employee’s performance to both parties.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual headcount reports for The Reserves Network and client management.
- Conducting skills tests, background checks, employment verifications and drug screens.
- Must be able to work with large volumes of candidates in both blue and white collar categories and directly with the public.
- Ability to ensure that all compliance and regulatory items are met within the hiring process.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and changing environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Minimum of 6 months customer service and relevant experience.
- Must be able to communicate both orally and written in a clear, concise and effective manner.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Exceptional organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to learn our staffing and recruiting software.
As an On-Site Supervisor with The Reserves Network, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Base salary plus profit sharing
- Health, vision, and dental coverage, and many other benefits
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Robust PTO plan
- Personalized training and development and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
If interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a leading provider of workforce services for the Office, Industrial, Professional and Technical markets. Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, the company has won multiple honors for outstanding sales growth and management excellence. We work with over 1,000 active customers in a multitude of industries, and places nearly 20,000 employees annually at more than 40 operating locations throughout in the Midwest, Southeast, Northeast and Southwest.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.