Cleveland, OH 44126
Don’t pass up this opportunity for a great new career with a superior staffing company. We are currently seeking a Payroll Coordinator at our corporate office to help us to maintain our commitment to excellence as we continue to grow. If you want to work with a thriving company and have the drive to succeed then we want to talk to you!
In the Payroll Coordinator role you would responsible for supporting our internal and external customers through all aspects of payroll processing. This position’s main functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Process weekly payroll for our contingent workforce. This includes checking for errors, verifying hours and payrates and ensuring all discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner.
- Process child supports and garnishment of wages.
- Compile data for weekly new hire reports and process electronically in each state.
- Perform time card audits. Work with branches to educate them on errors and how to prevent them going forward.
- Work with banks to retrieve funds that were issues in error.
- Process employment verifications.
- Be a team player and have the flexibility to work on special projects or help in other areas as needed.
- 2 year degree preferred or relevant experience.
- Previous office experience preferably with payroll.
- Must be able to communicate both orally and written in a clear, concise and effective manner.
- Strong problem solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Advanced knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to learn our accounting software.
As a Payroll Coordinator with The Reserves Network, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, and dental coverage, and many other benefits
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Robust PTO plan
- Personalized training and development and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
If interested please send resume to: email@example.com
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a leading provider of staffing services for the Office, Industrial, Professional, Technical and Healthcare markets. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements. Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, the provider of “Total Staffing Solutions” has won multiple honors for outstanding sales growth and management excellence. The Reserves Network works with over 1,000 active customers in a multitude of industries, and places nearly 20,000 employees annually at more than 40 operating locations throughout Ohio, Illinois, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.