Tampa, FL 33609 US
Don’t pass up this opportunity for a great new career with a superior staffing company. We are currently seeking a Recruiter (Staffing Supervisor) to help us to maintain our commitment to excellence as we continue to grow. If you want to work with a thriving company and have the drive to succeed then we want to talk to you!
In the Recruiter role you would service our clients, employees and applicants. This position’s main functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Building a pipeline of candidates for clerical, light industrial, and professional positions. This will be accomplished through strategic sourcing strategies such as online searches, cold calls, networking, career fairs, etc.
- Helping others find careers by recruiting, screening, interviewing and hiring candidates
- Conducting skills tests, background checks, employment verifications and drug screens
- Must be able to work with large volumes of candidates in both blue and white collar categories and directly with the public
- Must be comfortable marketing candidates to our clients as well as selling services
- Ability to ensure that all compliance and regulatory items are met within the hiring process
- Ability to work in a fast pace and changing environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Prior recruiting experience preferred
- Must be able to communicate both orally and written in a clear, concise and effective manner
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Exceptional organizational and prioritizing skills
- Intermediate knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to learn our staffing and recruiting software
As a Recruiter with The Reserves Network, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Base salary plus commission
- Affordable Health Care Plans
- We pay 100% of the vision premium cost
- We pay 50% of the dental premium cost - Orthodontic coverage available
- 401(k) w/ company match (5%)
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym membership
- Personalized training and development and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a leading provider of Staffing Services for the Office, Industrial, Professional, Technical and Healthcare markets. Founded in 1984, we operate in 40 states and have consistently grown year over year. We have been awarded the Best of Staffing both on the Client and Talent satisfaction surveys several years running. Along with being recognized as one of the largest staffing companies by Staffing Industry Analysts.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.