Regional Sales Manager (Ohio)
Fairview Park, OH 44126 US
We care about our customers, the communities in which we operate and - of course – our team! That's why we offer uncapped commission opportunities, flexible PTO with a 401K matched at 5% and much more.
The Reserves Network is looking for highly motivated Regional Sales Manager with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals to join our team. As a Regional Sales Manager, you will develop and oversee the execution of strategic sales plans that align with company goals and promote company profitability and growth. You will also manage the sales team, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth. Region for this position will include Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut.
Why The Reserves Network?
Recently named one of the Top 100 Staffing Companies to work for in 2023, The Reserves Network provides high-quality staffing solutions across a wide range of industries nationwide. Veteran founded in 1984, we operate in 40 states and growing, helping businesses find the right talent for their open positions while providing job seekers with career opportunities that match their skills and experience.
Be a part of a stable and established company with historically strong performance and aggressive growth plans. TRN specializes in Industrial & Manufacturing, Office & Professional, Healthcare & Medical, Accounting & Finance, Information Technology, Engineering, Real Estate and Executive Search. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation plus great benefits including:
- Base salary plus unlimited commission
- Affordable healthcare plans including 100% paid vision insurance & 50% paid dental insurance including orthodontic coverage.
- 401k program with company matching of 5%
- Flexible time off program with sick time allocation
- Mileage & gym membership reimbursement
- Multiple tools and resources available to support your efforts including a personalized training and development program with a structured onboarding process
- Supportive sales team to collaborate and share ideas including a lead generator dedicated to your market
- Relaxed office environment with professional casual dress code
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Develop annual sales plan in support of overall company strategy and objectives for your assigned region encompassing all 8 specialty areas
- Build, develop and manage a sales team that is capable of successfully carrying out strategic sales initiatives.
- Direct the implementation and execution of sales policies, procedures, and practices.
- Sales generation, development of leads and business development for an assigned regional area through social networking, cold calling, and telemarketing. Cross selling into other markets as directed by your clients is highly encouraged and commissioned accordingly.
- Qualify potential new business for territory and negotiate pricing and payment terms based on corporate guidelines.
- Sales planning and relationship building with internal and external customers
- Implement marketing strategies for the territory
- Meet personal sales goals to meet and exceed metrics provided, ensure sales team are meeting their goals and manage to them
- Report activity on a regular basis in our CRM system, Avionte Bold
- Minimum of 2 years management experience along with outside sales experience, preferably in a B2B capacity in a service industry
- Required travel. Must visit each sales executive once per quarter in assigned region.
- Staffing industry experience strongly preferred
- Energetic, self-starter with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Must be able to communicate both orally and written in a clear, concise and effective manner
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Must be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner in all situations
- Technology savvy to navigate through our various tools and systems
If you are a driven, results-oriented Business Development professional who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.