VP/Chief Marketing Officer
Fairview Park, OH 44126 US
Growth creates this opportunity to take our brand to the next level! Are you a collaborative and transformational leader? Join our dynamic leadership team in our passion to impact lives. If you have a proven track record in driving business growth through digital marketing, communications, lead generation and people development, we want to talk to you.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THE VP/CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER ROLE?
· Join a leading workforce solutions provider with a commitment to excellence.
· Shape the marketing direction of a stable and established company.
· Lead the modernization of the marketing function, contributing fresh ideas and innovations.
· Competitive compensation with bonus opportunities.
· Excellent benefits package, including health, dental, and vision coverage.
· Enjoy unlimited flexible time off and a gym membership.
· Access personalized training and a structured onboarding program.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS VP/CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER?
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Developing and executing a comprehensive marketing strategy aligned with company goals.
· Emphasizing client and candidate acquisition, retention, and brand recognition.
· Enhancing and protecting the company's brand image, ensuring consistency.
· Leading and mentoring a high-performing marketing team.
· Overseeing digital marketing efforts, including website management, SEO, SEM, email
marketing, social media, and online advertising.
· Developing and executing content marketing plans to establish thought leadership.
· Utilizing data and analytics to track marketing performance and optimize campaigns.
· Creating strategies to engage with clients and candidates, maintain relationships, and deliver
exceptional customer experiences.
· Collaborating with the sales team to develop marketing collateral and campaigns.
· Managing the marketing budget efficiently.
· Staying informed about industry trends, competitors, and market shifts to adapt strategies
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE VP/CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER?
· Over 10 years of marketing experience, with at least 5 years in a senior leadership role.
· Proven track record of successfully developing and implementing marketing strategies.
· Strong expertise in digital marketing, SEO, social media, and content marketing.
· Exceptional leadership and team management skills.
· Ability to make data-driven decisions and a strong analytical mindset.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Experience in the staffing or workforce solutions industry is a plus, or familiarity with leading
marketing operations across multiple locations.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
· Base salary plus bonus opportunities
· Affordable Health Care Plans
· We pay 100% of the vision premium cost
· We pay 50% of the dental premium cost - Orthodontic coverage available
· 401(k) w/ company match (5%)
· Unlimited PTO
· Partial reimbursement for gym membership
· Personalized training and development and structured onboarding program
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the VP/Chief Marketing Officer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW! Please send your resume to Kara Shanks at Kshanks@trnstaffing.com
The Reserves Network is a leading provider of Staffing Services for the Office, Industrial, Professional, Technical, and Healthcare markets. Founded in 1984, we operate in 40 states and have consistently grown year over year. We have been awarded the Best of Staffing both on the Client and Talent satisfaction surveys several years running. Along with being recognized as one of the largest staffing companies by Staffing Industry Analysts.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today, or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.